I Love You Because..

I love you because
Add caption

Since then you were already there
You weren't near, but you were there
You showed me dear, you really cared
You were a true friend, and that is clear

You could have left, but you chose to stay
You continue to amaze me until today
You've become a treasure, I cannot throw away
So I'll keep you my friend, come what may

When I thought I was a mess
For you, I'm a queen like in the game of chess
You inspired me to do more
When I just wanted to do no more

You gave me courage like no one else did
Your words still linger in my head
You didn't just take care of me
You made me take care of myself

You made me feel really beautiful
Only you made me feel such among all
You made me know my worth
How I'm grateful to you, is indescribable in words

No one has ever made me feel good of myself
When I thought I'll shatter, you gave me relief
I now love you so much, myself couldn't even believe
That is why I made a promise that I'll never leave

You asked me why I love you
Then these words you need to know
You taught me so much about love and life
You were a good teacher, you even made me know how it felt like
Previous
Next Post »